Skip to content
- Skin conditions are something that most people don’t care for. Here is some skin condition that you must know.
- A ringworm rash is a red, itching rash in the form of a ring. This variety is contagious and can spread to any piece of clothing.
- Rosacea is a severe and long-lasting skin illness that readily causes the skin to redden and flush. It is most commonly observed in adults.
- Eczema is a persistent skin ailment that causes dry, itchy skin with blisters in children.
- Contact dermatitis, like eczema, causes the skin to become inflamed after coming into contact with something that causes the reaction.